This is an introductory short class that gives individuals a chance to experience the charm of both internal and external Chinese martial arts, as well as the joys, fitness and cultural benefits without having to commit to full programs. The class lasts 2 hours and is designed to be suitable for people of all ages and all levels of physical ability.
What to expect
* The brief introduction to the basic theories of traditional Chinese martial arts and Chinese medicine
* Demonstration of an internal Chinese martial art given by instructor
* A simplified 4-moves of Shaolin workout
* A simplified form of Baguazhang (Eight Trigrams Palm)
* Practical self-defense techniques
* Qi (energy) exercise by practicing standing meditation
Wear comfortable clothing and shoes (no heels and hard soles)
The class will be conducted in both English and Chinese.
For more information about price, time and location, please email: email@example.com